Tršće is the youngest place in the Čabar. The oldest note of Tršće wrote on the church bell from 1659. Tršće with surrounding developed during the Zrinski`s period when started the exploitation of iron stone. Exploitation of iron stone began from 1665 when the count Peter Zrinski led the best Idrian miners extracted the ore at Tršće and Sokoli. The place of the Tršće become more important after found the mercury ore from 19th century. The excavations were undertaken under the leadership of the F.Ambroza, the Mine Manager at Idria. The mines evacuated early because of poor sites.